Pick up and drop off available depending on parish and hours required
- Over 10 years experience with babies and toddlers
- Level 3 qualification, safeguarding, first aid and level 2 food hygiene
- We have a spacious house with a very safe garden
- Safe and large play space for babies/toddlers as well as the other downstairs areas to play in if they want
- Non smoking household
- We have a very friendly 5 year old dog (poodle) who has grown up around babies and children (he has his own space in the house when I am working and wont be where the little ones crawls and play)
My aim is to be as flexible and accommodating to parents needs as I possibly can. I want you to feel comfortable and happy leaving your child with me. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your requirements or to ask any questions you may have. Thank you x.
Leonie is registered to care for 3 children.